Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 12:32
hey guys
if you can see this, can you share this so I can find the help I need?
Recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and wanted to find people following Joe Tippens protocol with Fenben
I was kicked off facebook and twitter, do not have a cell phone so I can't get on Truth Social.
Looking to connect with people who are going the non western medicine route.
Chemo is not an option
cute dog pic for attention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
(iodine deficiency)

This has been known for over a hundred years especially for breast and stomach cancer. Other cancers associated with low iodine goiter conditions include prostate cancer, endometrial, ovarian, colorectal, and thyroid cancer.

Cancer starts with iodine deficiencies just as it does with low oxygenation of tissues with no one looking into the fact that low iodine and low oxygenation of tissues are directly related.

Take Oxy-Powrder and get the Nascent Iodine both from Global Healing Center. globalhealing.com.

Until better, pull back on acidifying foods like meat dairy, sugar and grains. Try to go 80% fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds to keep alkaline. Learn to make hearty salads with chick peas, hemp hearts for your protein, red beets for iron, asparagus for Bs chopp it up and throw it on the salad raw..

You got this.🙏💛🙏
11:10 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
19 November, 07:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have this stuff https://opalinesolutions.c...
and I think I have a bottle of icelandic kelp somewhere that one of my holistic doctors told me to get awhile back. I forgot all about it. Will those 2 things help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 November, 08:02
In response Night Shift to her Publication
YES!!!!đź‘Ť