Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 November, 10:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
18 November, 10:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Where is the rest of it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 November, 10:17
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
That is only 5 minutes of it and he was cut off. Did anyone record the entire speech?
11:02 PM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
18 November, 11:03
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 November, 11:14
I can't say that I am completely satisfied with that explanation. He didn't advertise half a statement at TS today.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 November, 12:02
I can't shake my suspicion that DJT was going to say something else on 11-15-22 besides announcing for '24, but received a viable threat, then was cut off by the same entities for trying to say it again on 11-18-22.

While the "low energy" criticisms about 11-15-22 were obvious taunts/talking points, DJT likely may have had a let-down in not saying what he wanted to say.

He then calls a quick announcement just 3 days later, and gets cut off by every outlet? This is all just conjecture, but I sense there's something else going on here.