Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 12:32
hey guys
if you can see this, can you share this so I can find the help I need?
Recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and wanted to find people following Joe Tippens protocol with Fenben
I was kicked off facebook and twitter, do not have a cell phone so I can't get on Truth Social.
Looking to connect with people who are going the non western medicine route.
Chemo is not an option
cute dog pic for attention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buddy Mann @smplmn777
Cancer cells have from 9 to 20 times the sugar receptors that normal cells do, sugar feeds cancer.
In the last 100 years sugar consumption has increased from 1 pound/year to 125 pounds/year.
Graviola, also known as soursop (herb and fruit) is 10,000 times more toxic to cancer cells than chemotherapy, but without thennegative side effects.
10:13 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by smplmn777 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 03:50
In response Buddy Mann to his Publication
Was talking to our local FedEx shop's manager, and he said that soursop cured his sister of cancer. Said she made a tea from the leaves, and that they got theirs from the Philippines. I was researching for a relative at the time and found this: https://miamifruit.org/ . Never ordered from them though, so not sure about them. But there are other places out there too that sell it.
Sending prayers!!🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Buddy Mann @smplmn777
19 November, 12:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Graviola is available online and at better health food stores,NOW brand is commonly available.

Night Shift @kekerista
18 November, 10:29
In response Buddy Mann to his Publication
wow
thanks for the info