Look at them squirm.
Feel the pain.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE FIRE πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
03:10 PM - Nov 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 November, 09:18
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯is there a way that you could post a link to this? i would like to share...i am a Texan. thanQ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 November, 09:14
Can't wait to watch this part ofthe movie when they are put behind bars or a firing squad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 November, 08:28
I do not know what you are referring to. Oh you will!!!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 November, 03:49
Clay Higgins appears to be a bad ass. If this isn't an act of some kind, DJT should make HIM AG. An OG as an AG. I like how he cut right through the BS, including that of the chairman, who was doing the classic stall to waste the (ridiculous) time limit.

KA - BQQM @J1111
21 November, 01:37
Is that a rubber mask I see?

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
21 November, 01:13
This is amazing! I wish there was this kind of tenacity, intelligence, and fearlessness within more of the Republican party! I am so tired of the regurgitated fake talking points and RINOs! We need more leaders like Clay Higgins!

Steve Michaels @Smics54
20 November, 11:06
That is a classic grilling.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
20 November, 10:24
Clay Higgins needs to be the chairman of this committee.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 10:19
Nana wants to see these corrupt ass Rinos squirming too.
OOPSY, insurance policy Lindsey Graham wont be included in the House procedings to block the truth from coming out.

What are the corrupt Republicans in the House gonna do about the truth coming out?
Which ones have control over committees?

Not gonna be able to block it this time?
What about Kevin McCarthy?
Clean or dirty?

Sure haven't seen him on TV demanding the truth be shown on the fraudulent elections.

This is my new gage, which Republicans are standing up to get to the bottom of the corruption in the last 2 elections?

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 November, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 November, 09:08
Zoom in, 6 front teeth (theater prop) and deep set eyeballs = silicon masks. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Enjoy the show!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 November, 09:02
❀️

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
20 November, 08:14
Re what? Would you actually know respect if it was ever showed to you? I think not so we will pass on that.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 November, 08:02
OMG

this is AMAZING

Lynn Case @PatriotThunder
20 November, 06:55
β€œyou will”

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
20 November, 06:44
Well that was good.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 November, 06:43
HAD TO WATCH IT TWICE ITS SO GOOD

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 November, 06:21
Need to go back and watch this again; but this time with popcorn and a brew party!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
20 November, 06:00
oh he know how to talk their🀑 talk, hes a Pitbull , that was entertaining😁

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 November, 05:59
i love this fireπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ let them squirm, and they better enjoy the squirm cause they gonna be so squeezed, gonna be nothin’ left of their fookin’ poo

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
20 November, 05:40
Is that a real congress critter or Mickey Rourke?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 November, 04:35
Sooooo much winning

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 November, 04:28
I don't even know! he says and he says you will omgoodness too funny nail em

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
20 November, 04:23
Now that was fun!

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
20 November, 04:19
πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
20 November, 04:19
So "This" is what the popcorn is for!!!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
20 November, 09:11
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€& πŸ¦·πŸ¦·πŸ¦·πŸ¦·πŸ¦·πŸ¦·πŸ‘€ A silicon mask with 6 fake front teeth in front of the real teeth, deep set eyeballs. Yes, definitely πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ˜„

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
20 November, 04:18
"You Will"!!! I Love it!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 November, 04:09
the fucking minds games!!!!!!!!
see tou on Jan 3 asshole!!!