Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
06 February, 12:06
NOPE!
Still not flying AF1,..😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tungstenana non @Tungstenana
06 February, 12:19
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Air Force 1 is a designation assigned to whatever USAF plane the POTUS is flying aboard. Same for Marine 1, except it's any USMC plane, Navy 1, except it's any USN plane, Army 1, except it's any USA plane, Space Force 1, except it's any USSF plane, or Coast Guard 1, except it's any USCG plane. The plane doesn't matter, all that matters is POTUS is on it. But, did this plane that Joe was on ever ping ATC as AF1??? This is the real question...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
I am sure Monkeywerx will investigate this thoroughly :-)
12:33 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Tungstenana non to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Tungstenana non @Tungstenana
07 February, 11:17
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I hope so, but he seems winded and defeated lately :(

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
07 February, 11:28
In response Tungstenana non to his Publication
I think everyone is just getting a bit frustrated, we know somethings happening, we just aren't seeing it. And the worst thing is the lying MSM pumping out their rubbish 24/7 which is keeping all the sleeping people snoring. I do think it will explode soon though, damage limitation means it has to happen.