Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 November, 09:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Mornin’ Law πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯° Have a great Fry-day!!
The woods was my playground, tree forts, looking for critters of all kinds, listening to the streams and feeling free! πŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 November, 10:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Grand rising Beverly, having a great friday, loving Friday's.
Fond recollections of the woods, adventuring, playing in the forest, streams, critters and all.
I'm Thankful for trips down memory lane.
Thank you, its great to remember our connections to nature, nature shares life force energy, adventure, truth=love.
Remembering feeling free in nature, growing is feeling free now, things are changing.
Imagine, image a whole world as a healthy living plantation, uniting hearts with our minds, finding our way home to balance.

The World Is Awakening.
The World Is Watching.
Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.
πŸŒŽπŸ’œπŸŒŽπŸ’œπŸŒπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 November, 08:42

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The Toa of Pooh.

18 November, 08:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you
Solid reminder for today to enjoy, connect, appreciate moments in nature.
Blissing, blessings, a world of hearts and minds united.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
πŸ™πŸ’œ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 November, 09:03
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Mornin’ CharlieπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 November, 08:42

Even as a small child I would retreat to the Church of the Woods. I love this, thank you.

18 November, 08:52
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you.
Blessings
Sharing of service, heart, Joy, comfort, healing, safe, secure, remembering who we are.
πŸ™πŸ’œ