Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Catherine Kenner @Blondie
21 November, 02:28
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
i was only in 3rd grade, but i renember how stunning Jackie was❣️ we were on the play ground when our teacher came out bawling and told us that JFK had been killed. We all went home and for many days we were glued to the TV. Horrible day in America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
21 November, 05:57
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
I was in 3rd grade too, in Abilene, Texas (my father was in the Air Force) and that is exactly how I remember it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
21 November, 01:32
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
I was in 3rd grade too. I cannot even look at photos of the motorcade or of the horse pulling his casket down Pennsylvania Avenue without bursting into tears. The clip clop of the horse and the lonely drum cannot be forgotten. It was such a horrible time. We all sat spellbound in front of the tv for days. Now here we are again, united against those responsible and wanting the truth, wanting some form of justice.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 November, 10:29
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Picture of Grace and Beauty.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
17 November, 10:33
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
💙