memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 08:18
is this why mental health issues is being pushed so hard? its part of the agenda 2030? bcs its the ones on welfare and with a mental illness thats getting nuked, but this has already been happening since ww2
The institutions are stay behind now very much established næzi op

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 November, 04:08
In response memes matter to her Publication
I do remember a few years back a MSM person was saying in the next 4-5 years half of the population would be on anti-depressants. Is this the reason they hand these drugs out like candy anymore? It is not just one drug but multiple now. Sick bunch of people, the physiatrist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
its a næzi staybehind operation,they lobotomize with chemicals they call medicine
,its enhancing their] brainwashing
,and crimes against children and then humans as a whole,but Children are targeted, families are Targeted, the individual is targeted
06:31 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 November, 06:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
Thank you for the education on this sick operation, fren.

memes matter @NoComment
17 November, 06:41
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
excuse me, i cant stop speaking lately