TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
17 November, 10:17
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I've been going down this hole for couple of years now. I find it sad but fascinating. Sometimes I don't realize how long I spend in the hole. I can't wait to know everything and see our world as it is supposed to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
part 1
I too have spend many many years down this rabbit hole!! Sadly, I lost 2 computers to viruses due to this..which wasn't something I excepted .but this ties to the Tartarian's, the REAL Moorish people and Cathar's..and honestly, many will not understand that time frame was much closer than they tell us.due to them changing of the calander & they also messed with the astrology by removing some constellations which throws everything off ..which was done on PURPOSE..During that time frame those people listed above were peaceful & understood the importance of the earth & how the leylines worked for the earth as well as for humans and animals.they were very advanced peoples. That is why the cathedrals, star forts & obelisks were "captured"..wonder what else they destroyed to coverup the truth so they could push "their narrative" .
sorry need to make a part 2 to this reply lol running out of room
02:49 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
17 November, 08:38
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I read your part two first. I agree with everything you just wrote. When I was young living in Woonsocket RI our church was St. Ann's. A beautiful cathedral. They tell us that the poor French that came from Montreal Canada put there dimes together to build it in the last 1800's. I never believed that. Their dimes could never buy all that marble and amazing craftsmanship. Everything they tell us is a lie. I've always been drawn to all of this even before I knew anything about it.