Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
17 November, 09:42
Holy Crap Human Trafficking!
BQQM 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 November, 10:08
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
holy cow!!!! finally!!! when was this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 November, 10:20
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The last half hour on Fox no less. Also Newsmax, they are still talking about it. Sorry you didnt see it, watch a video, It was AWESOME! I almost fell over when i jeard James Comer say Hunter is involved in Human Trafficking, he is a bad man. (My ad lib). Then he said that Joe knew and was involved in Hunters dealings. BOOM!💥💥💥😊👍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Expressly stated Joe is the "Big Guy" on Hunters laptop
10:27 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
17 November, 11:27
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
He sure did!! I hope more comes out, the news people were Pathetic. The one chick reporter didnt show any interest, went to the J6 subject. Im saying to my hubby, This should be BIG NEWS and no one even gives a shit!! unreal!! 😠😠🤔🙏🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 November, 11:45
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
If anything, this helps support the J6 lie and it was dems and feds responsible for it.