AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 09:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Incase you missed my post on this.

THE GREAT AWAKENING!
BOMBS AWAY!

Media blackout coming?
09:53 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
17 November, 10:23
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Jim Jordan at 9:43am

First, it wasn’t Hunter’s laptop.

Then they admitted it was his laptop, but argued it was Russian “disinformation.”

Then they admitted it wasn’t disinfo, but assured us Joe Biden wasn’t involved.

Now, it looks like Joe was involved, but they’re telling us he did nothing wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
17 November, 10:11
Reps Comer & Jordan hold a press conference on investigations into Hunter Biden - YouTube

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., and Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, hold a press conference on investigations into Hunter Biden on 11/17/2022. #foxnews Subscribe to Fox Ne...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 November, 11:29
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
🤔 Wonder if after a few moments, they "lowered" the volume intentionally to have less impact?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 09:59
naw i been saying this for awhile

https://www.skynews.com.au...

17 November, 10:00
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
First time I have seen Fox air a press conference. Still going on.