Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
18 November, 03:40
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Ed and Elaine Brown 👈🏼 research that if you dont know .. horrible what happened to them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 November, 11:14
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
Heroes in my book!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
18 November, 02:50
Seems clear to me there is no law, definitively. That last statement made me wonder if under some statute the fact that ppl hv been paying taxes 'cos they understand (accept?) the services they receive have to be paid for... is deemed to have some standing in a court of law? 🤷‍♀️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
18 November, 12:14
God Bless and RIP producer/director Aaron Russo, the uncredited voice-over who produced America: Freedom to Fascism, who died from a fast-growing cancer soon thereafter...

The salt poured in the wound is that NONE of our 'tax dollars' ever go to the federal govt. Hence the ever-ballooning 'national debt'.
We, our parents and grand-parents have been fleeced for over 100 years.

The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
17 November, 11:03
Thank you, VK! Everybody should watch this.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 09:44
Hey there VK, this one going away will be a frickin week long country wide celebration, country wide tail gate PAR-TA!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 November, 08:52
Ergo, recruiting only Criminals to work in this Fake
US Corp Gov't.

Wait til they find out our taxes went straight to Da Queen!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 November, 08:19
So how do they garnish a persons wages if they get caught not filing taxes ? I know a couple people they did this to.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 November, 04:00
Ex IRS agent tells it like it is - YouTube

Truth of taxation part 1

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 November, 04:01
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Ex IRS agent tells it like it is part2 - YouTube

Truth of taxation part 2

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 November, 09:04
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
👍💥😃

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
17 November, 03:50
Hang on folks!! I do believe we are going to live to see the day where this bs is over.
#illegaltaxationwithoutrepresentattion

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 November, 03:36
more than the IRS in line to fund foreign as$ holes

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
13 December, 10:47
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
my first red pill, late 80’s, was learning about this… fascinating stuff

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
17 November, 02:36
Good old Brits. Want to make us Africa 2.0

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 02:25
example of the old term 'tool'

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:36
The will still lock you up though.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 02:18
I don't know the law is a scarey statement. Akin to Pelosi's belief and statement something like....."you have to pass the bill before we can knoe.or.understand what.is in it"

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 November, 02:38
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Ummm, yeah very scary

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 November, 01:37
And then the evil powers that be, charge certain people like Willie Nelson on tax evasion to scare people. I believe those big names made deals or whatever to go down for "tax crimes" for that reason. But try to explain that to people .. they look at u like u cra cra.
The web is big and deep.
evil fers.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
17 November, 02:18
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
same with Wesley Snipes?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 November, 01:31
Wow! Enlightening! 😳

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 November, 01:16
So because if we willfully pay taxes, can we complain when those funds are used to donate to political campaigns or other money laundering services? Its like giving money to a non-profit/church/charity, you don't get to choose how they use those funds b/c you chose to give them the funds?
The only difference is the nonprofits can't lien your house or garnish your wages & the IRS has found a way to make that possible.

Best scamming business/corporation ever. Puts Enron & Lehman Brothers to shame.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
17 November, 12:53
Saw this several years ago. They are correct these people where harassed to stop the information is why it never gets full traction. i pray it continues to spread the news so people can educate themselves. God Bless

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
17 November, 12:53
Saw this several years ago. They are correct these people where harassed to stop the information is why it never gets full traction. i pray it continues to spread the news so people can educate themselves. God Bless

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
17 November, 12:40
Good Morning! 👊🏼😎

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 November, 12:38
imagine being conditioned enough to file taxes lol.

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
17 November, 12:15
Bill Cooper talked about this. That’s how I first learned of it.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
17 November, 12:14
The only “fundamental principle” I see here is to give me back my fuggin money I worked for. With interest.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 November, 11:29
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
Hopefully, that's what might actually happen!🙏👊

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
17 November, 12:08
Exposing the truth behind this would shake the american ppl awake . Do you think the American ppl will find the truth out about this in our lifetime ???

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
17 November, 12:38
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Absolutely

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 November, 01:20
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
Kill the Fed? Kills the IRS at the same time.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 November, 11:54
Morning! 👋

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
17 November, 11:44
Personal wake-up story to relate
Restaurant life: Illegals would have 2 fake SS numbers. Work "8 hours as John" and "8 hours as Joe." Company avoids overtime, illegals work 2 jobs at same place. Win/Win for both. Illegals send money to home country and/or family get US benefits, school for kids, medical, etc.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
17 November, 11:40
Good Morning! Great info......... Time to give us our money back! 🙏

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 November, 11:38
Fuck The IRS!
😳

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
17 November, 11:25
reimbursements for all 👨🏽‍🚒👨🏽‍💼👩‍🔬👨🏻‍🏭👨🏽‍🔧👨‍✈️🧑‍🏫👩🏽‍🍳👩🏻‍🌾

connie wright @cowri
17 November, 11:24
It states on our Social Security Checks ' Taxes are voluntary' look it up