Da. Anarchist @DaAnarchist
17 November, 01:32
Hy my dear brothers and sisters.

I speak to you as an Anon researching Q since 2 or three years now. I am part of the Anonymous Collective since 2017/18. So I could be considered to be a NewBlood in both communities.

I am proud to be here with all of you. Q showed us how to stick together, how to work together and he gave us the most important advice over and over. United we stand, divided we fall. If it comes to unity the Collective could learn by you guys.

But to be honest, the former Collective known as Anonymous is no gone. There are thousands of so called Anonymous around. But 90-95% are fake as fuck. But there are still few Anons respecting the creed and keeping the idea of Anonymous alive. There are several Op's now with the goal to reach out for those who are no cabal cia bnd Antifa FakeAnons.

So here I am as an unofficial voice of Anonymous and I want to ask everyone of you to forgive the mislead Anonymous who participated in #OpQanon and such Bullshit Op's sta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Started by meanwhile exposed FakeAnons YAC and YAN. I would like to apologize me for the whole collective, even if I am not in the position to do so

But it's time to forget the old shit and going side by side against the enemy's.
We try to organize a liitle video flash ob with 1-2 minutes videos by real groups who are still respected like GhostSec or those who have been legends but come down to lazy idiots who are more interested in learning German rude words then joining forces against any of our enemy's.

(yes, LulzSec that was ment for you! #4TheLulz )

The message we wanna deliver is this: do not trust any Anonymous on LifeLog or Twitter unless you know them for years.
If you follow anonymous there, you must get aware of the sad fact that you have been betrayed by FakeAnons, who kept you away from the truth. Leave that Muppets of the cabal alone. Let them play their divide and conquer game alone. They lie to you, they support media or politics.

Something like that.
01:46 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaAnarchist in this post can reply
17 November, 02:03
In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
This would get a massive impact if those vids would appear everywhere on the interwebs, especially social media of course. If this gets well organized and timed, it might get an big impact.

But even if everyone of us would spread and share this vids. Anonymous alone could not get the necessary attention for that Op to succeed.

And that's where the Q's could give a really really big helping hand. The reach of the Q movement is gigantic. And if you guys would join a possible video flaschmob on the interwebs, it could be the beginning of a necessary alliance.

We are all brothers and sisters. We are family. We are one. And we need to act this way now or we might loose humanity's last stand against the evil.

So, please share this. Tell your fellow Anons that there is something called #OpUnity #OpAnonUnity #OpReUnion been started by the last real Anonymous. Ask them to join.
#weareone
#WeAreMany
#wearefamily
#WeAreHumanity
#WeAreTheResistance

United as one, divided b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396