Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
16 November, 09:01
From Q) The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormride...

πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠβœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 09:42
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Two H-U-G-E things happened last week, imo.

1. The report on the Hunter laptop and Biden Crime family was released to the public that will take down not only the Bidens but a huge chunk of other players tied to them.
Why is Biden their illegal president in this movie?
Because he has been dirty all the way back to JFK in 63 & has been in this so long that he is literally tied to someone or some deal relating to almost every evil perpetrated on us and other counties for over 40 yrs.

2. The FTX money laundrying scam was released to the public showing not only how our own tax dollars were siphoned back out of our pockets directly to Biden and the Dems in campaign funds and ripping off Americans that lost fortunes, but also their template for how they have been creating and using wars to steal our money our whole lives.
Will this be exposed in Congress?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
16 November, 09:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm wondering if they'll find a connection between the FTX money and child trafficking...I read a post that mentioned it...and it seems plausible.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
One Linky Dink is his Bahama investments.

These are Khazarian Kids of powerful people.
Clearly he SAW the Pedo Trafficking rings & it
appears he attempted to start his... in the Bahamas.
08:23 PM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Monkey Dee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Monkey Dee @MonkeyDee17
16 November, 08:29
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Sounds about right...I read they had meth-fueled orgies...and apparently videotaped their doings...and I just saw this on here πŸ‘‡