Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The past 1.9 years has felt like life hasn’t been real. Like, at all!

However, each day is starting to feel more real to me as the plan unfolds.
08:21 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 06:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ditto my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 November, 08:19
its too stupid to be real in my opinion, up is down left is right men are women, women are men. its the dumb time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
17 November, 11:31
We all know now that we are blessed with Perseverance & Faith, as we continue to believe. Never Give Up!

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
17 November, 10:17
I figured out a year ago, that the normies (my husband) MUST watch the movie. This timeline explanation is helping me understand why it's pointless to try to wake them up. While this happens, my husband and I agree that I live in a different "world." Crazy experience. Love it.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 November, 08:54
This is what it feels like to have the reality "rug" pulled out from our feet. It's a brave new world and it's gonna take some gettin used to.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
17 November, 08:49
Feels like I'm watching 2 different timelines.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 November, 05:04
2 timelines running alongside each other!

Anons and Sheep

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
17 November, 05:04
2 timelines running alongside each other!

Anons and Sheep

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 November, 12:49
Nana will be your 107 on this one Doq!

It has been very different!
Learned a lot more about my connection to God consciousness, ETs and Soul.
Spent more time the last 2 yrs on these instead of the grinding research of the 2 yrs before.

Night Doq, no midnight riders tonight gotta get up at 5am to earn coins tm.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 November, 10:20
Today I got the feeling, even stronger than before, that I’ve been living in the middle of 2 very distinct timelines. Now we are witnessing the fall of one as more & more is being exposed...now it is time for the MSM to fall.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
16 November, 10:08
my life has been crazy for like 5 years. i didnt realize how many deltas there would be.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 November, 09:58
I like #19 President DJT & VP JFK Jr

Sean Michaels @SDo
16 November, 09:03
You too? Can relate.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 November, 08:59
With respect and agree to disagree.

Has been the most real for me.

Had (have) quite a few challenges thrown at me that’s for damn sure. Have a feeling it’s not done with yet either.

Hope all is well Doq. 👍🏻

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
16 November, 08:49
Grounhog Day just got Way More Fun !

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
16 November, 08:41
Feels like my life has been in Limbo past 2 years.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
16 November, 08:34
Yes! Hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train! 😅

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
16 November, 08:29
Hard having a conversation with someone who is not awake which is just about everyone i know. i will be glad when they lnow what i know. 😜

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 November, 08:25
Yes, Doq, something feels like it is starting to slowwly change direction...you can feel it...not sure ..but hope it's good

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
16 November, 08:24
hopefully customer service improves and people began remembering what having a work ethic means

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
16 November, 08:23
More like a movie 😂🥂