Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
When you pray for patience, God does not simply give you patience. He gives you situations to teach you patience...

Keep calm
Hold the line
Trust God's plan

#BlessUp
04:00 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Kid7 @Kid7
16 November, 09:54
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Isn't this SO true?? It's to the point now when I ask God to help me increase my patience, I almost WINCE...kind of like, oh know, what did I just get myself into God😂😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KA - BQQM @J1111
16 November, 08:55
A similar thing happens if you pray for wisdom. Those were the hardest times of my life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 November, 08:56
In response KA - BQQM to his Publication
Truth!

#BlessUp

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 November, 06:15
I needed that! TY! Love your handle! 🙏🏻

16 November, 06:28
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Ken, we both must have needed it. I truly believe MANY need it.

#BlessUp

memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 06:02
You can cultivate patience, with the asignments already given and coded into our life here where free will excists if ya wanna go t hell, or manifest it..whatever

Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
16 November, 05:06
Found this out years ago and so stopped praying for it lol

16 November, 05:11
In response Maria Castelli to her Publication
I keep praying. Stubbornness turns to perseverance...

#BlessUp

Maria Castelli @mariacastelli
16 November, 05:06
Found this out years ago and so stopped praying for it lol