Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 November, 12:42
In response Red Edge to her Publication
So true, especially the “and then what”. People really need to think about the consequences of giving up. They are far-reaching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
16 November, 03:23
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I LOL'd.

Yeah we want it over, which is why so many keep looking for signs it's nearly over, and interpreting numbers and signs "dates" favourably, and then get disappointed when it's not over.

But heck, I'm not injured, cold or sitting next to a mound of dead buddies, I'm just dealing with a little frustration.
Keep on fighting Anons!
Even if it takes out whole bloody lifetime it will be a lifetime well spent exoposing these evil SOBs.

5 years ago I thought I would end up dying having never having seen a better future for my descendants. Well I've seen that future, a hope of that future encouraged by Q, and I'm going to keep going until we bloody well arrive there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 03:41
In response War Weary to his Publication
Well said and I agree im in it till the end too