Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JUST IN - McConnell has been re-elected as Senate GOP leader.

disclosetv
DudešŸ¤¦
01:16 PM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 02:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
yep twin flame lol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
16 November, 02:34
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
16 November, 02:27
...from the Ug-alien Galaxy..,

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 November, 02:27
but of course , itā€™s better for them to have dishonest than honest. How else are they going to keep scamming and weā€™re all watching :)

10ă cĢ„ā“ @10ac
16 November, 02:24
I would rather them had chosen Satan.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 November, 02:19
The further he has to fall.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 November, 02:13
Mitch looks like a puberty pimple! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 November, 02:12
WTF???????

1776 Life @pacu44
16 November, 02:11
non of this is binding, once the new group is sworn in, these will be laughed at...

Love Jesus @HouseCall
16 November, 02:21
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
I am so glad you can look forward to this. I now believe it is another trap to keep you voting for them. I am so done with this bullshit.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
16 November, 02:39
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
i pray this is true! from your lips to God's ears

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 November, 02:08
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 November, 02:04
Well, this outta calm panicking Patriots right down after last night lol

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 November, 02:03

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 November, 02:06
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
šŸ¤£

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 02:11
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

We need Meme Maker's Day to celebrate this Geniuses!! I've lmao this morning!

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
16 November, 02:01
is anyone honestly surprised by this?
the parasites in the swamp dont give a flying fuck about the constitution, rule of law, America or American patriots.

that is FACT

Those who have sworn a duty "to protect and defend the United States of America from enemies foreign and domestic" ie THE MILITARY dont give a fuck either.

we dont deserve a country at this point

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
16 November, 01:40
šŸ¤®

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
16 November, 01:23
šŸ’©

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 November, 01:19
w t fudge did they bump their head eat up with the dumb ass omg forgive me smh i am dumbfounded by some peoples stupidity

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
16 November, 01:18
Cecil the Turtle....I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
16 November, 01:18
Awww Geez.