Peter Austin @Peter_Austin_RTR
suddenly I am getting a bunch of followers who are each following hundreds and some over a thousand people but have posted nothing and have few followers also having no visits to my page prior. Perhaps these folks are ex-twitter employees seeking vengeance for their loss of job and venue for their communistic
ideologies. Block them
11:42 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Peter_Austin_RTR in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
16 March, 03:53
In response Peter Austin to his Publication
i get them too
few to no posts racked up followers
and followings
could be social xferss or other?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
27 November, 06:04
I have started blocking anyone putting down in any way the Great Awakening as I personally know it to be happening thru very good sources and other ppl who are in the know!

These ppl are indeed either planted here or as you say ex-twitter KNOW NOTHINGS pushing clear propaganda to deter others from getting legit information.

The only fool-proof way to deal with these idiots is to take from them their ability to deceive those among us without completed knowledge (We have all been there!) by BLOCKING THEM, REPORTING THEM FOR MIS-INFORMATION after correcting them!

It is important to express your opinion yes but if that opinion is instead of building upon truth is tearing it down then your opinion is propaganda only not established and proven fact!

If one does not FULLY understand anything then they have no place from which to criticize it, let alone have credibility!

🔥#PutAnEndToTheEndless Propaganda machine!🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 November, 12:07
I blocked several this morning. AU is not the place for trolls or commies. I don't think they would last long around here anyway!