THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Xi Jinping Trudeau at G20:

“Everything discussed yesterday "has been leaked to the papers, its not appropriate"

"And that’s not the how the way conversation was conducted."

“If there is sincerity on your part”

“Lets create the Conditions first”

And Trudeau runs to Washroom with possible Runs/Diarrhea with a Medic and Febreez 💨

https://t.me/TheOfficialSa...
10:59 AM - Nov 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 November, 10:43
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I figured out who Trudeau has reminded me of all this time. Anyone remember that gay singer K.D. Lang?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 November, 10:17
This is awesome!
With all the corruption being exposed through the trucker’s convoy hearing, and now this, he has to be rattled. I can’t wait for him to fall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 November, 12:16
💩🤣

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 November, 12:16
💩🤣

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 November, 11:51
🤣🤣

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 November, 11:44
Justine 🤢 🤮 💩 Turdeau