Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
Remember, Trump said someday he'd like lose everything to see who is loyal.....I'm not going anywhere. It's plain as day what 's happening....Supreme Court docks about removing sitting president......spread around net yesterday. Trump announced early.....2023
10:43 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rustic_Extras in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 November, 11:14
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
ironically, he didn't have to lose his money, all he had to do was run for president. The people that love him, We The People, see what he's given up and realize he really does love us and this beautiful land of America enough to go thru the absolute nightmare of evil that has been going on here and has superhuman strength to keep going. no, he isn't a god to be worshipped, but i believe God chose him for this time and president trump recognizes he has to be obedient to how God is laying His perfect plans out before him to follow. and he's taken up that mantle, all for God's glory. this is going to happen in God's timing and in His way, and we need to pray and give God praise for bringing us thru this dark time, to better days. even better than our human understanding can grasp right now. pray for President Trump's continued obedience and for continued strength to keep carrying out God's will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 November, 11:13
I assume the military will invade DC, and enforce this docket? I doubt the CIA, FBI or DC police will do anything.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
16 November, 10:52