Love Wins @Lovewins_17
16 November, 10:03
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
It's bad enough but CHILDREN???
Without parental approval????!
NO.
That is MURDER of someone's child.
They should hang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 November, 10:03
This can NOT be true!!! How can we believe White Hats are in CONTROL... yet this chit continues???

I 100% believe Patriots are in Control. Therefore I have to conclude this is optics in the Movie.

Prove me wrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 November, 10:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
. CANADA IS DEEP STATE CCP

https://rumble.com/v1ux0ug...

Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
16 November, 09:39
This infuriates me! Their covid lies and shots didn't work so they had to find other ways to kill us.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 09:38
The Canadian Government officials pushing this need to be removed from office and arrested for Crimes Against Children/Humanity.
Rise Up Canada! Your Children Need You!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 November, 09:22
Murderers

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 November, 09:20
😡😡

Murder
Call it what it is
*Murder*

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
16 November, 09:16
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6