Robby Ball @perfectsliders
North Korea called former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden a “rabid dog” that “must be beaten to death with a stick.”

https://nypost.com/2019/11...
11:19 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Kyle Iversen @KT77
07 February, 01:42
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
buddy annis @buddyannis1
07 February, 12:51
i would love to see that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
07 February, 10:02
i agree completely with Kim 😳 never thought Id be saying that, or many of the things I say lately 😂

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
07 February, 01:33
My Man! 😆🤣🤣🤣😂

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 10:54
Kim is white hat now. Biden is a dog who should be beaten with a stick. Kim is right

Ember Rose @EmberRose
06 February, 08:51
One of favorite tweets...it never gets "old."

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
06 February, 08:46
Ya know, the peeps that the MSM told me to hate, weirdly enough they hate my enemy. Not saying I condone everything Rocket Man does, but I'm cool with keeping an open mind and cool with letting him have first turn with the stick.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 February, 08:22
That's what I'm talking about!!!

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
06 February, 05:38
Yes Rocket Man.... We agree! I really miss Trump and his nicknames for everyone.

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
06 February, 04:39
i like him more all the time 🤣🤣

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
06 February, 11:48
Soynds Beautiful, No?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 February, 11:39
i don't disagree with that

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 11:30
Kim is not what the media has told us... do the dig...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
06 February, 11:24
I couldn't agree more, Chairman Kim | North Korea called former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden a “rabid dog” that “must be beaten to death with a stick.” https://nypost.com/2019/11...