Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 November, 06:39
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Certainly puts things in perspective!

Positive Vibes Only...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
16 November, 04:56
These are the SAME Media outlets who pushed the FAKE Russia, Russia HOAX and said the Hunter Laptop was "Russia misinformation".

THEY HAVE NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
16 November, 04:12
Exactly! Let go of all bad energy and only send positive vibes. Our president needs our prayers.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 November, 04:03
PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT...HAS REMAINED THE PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY!!! HE NEVER CONCEDED!!! HE SIMPLY SAID HE IS RUNNING AGAIN!! 💜💜💜I, for one, trust in GOD and my president !!! TRUMP!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 November, 06:47
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Isn't announcing a run in 2024 a sign he has given up on 2020 election being overturned? Conceding? We were told to vote because it was important, but apparently it isn't if it doesn't count. No more voting for me until this election crap is straightened out.