Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 11:58
Next Speaker of the House is a big deal as they may end up being an interim President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
I won’t lie, I didn’t like this at all, when you first posted it, but, I’m warming up to the idea now, VK.

WWG1WGA
02:08 AM - Nov 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
16 November, 12:08
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
It sounds like the public won't be hearing the whole, entire TRUTH, that's what it sounds like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 November, 02:31
I can see that and a few more ways anons have posted..
just as long as I get friends and family back or at least
hearing some of them say you were right, by Trump coming
back which will keep them from wanting to institutionalize me

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 November, 02:15
DIDNT THEY PUT IN DUMB ASS MCCARTHY

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 02:37
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
He was voted the Republican Nominee, but, the actual vote for Speaker won’t happen until Congress convenes in January — 218 votes will be required to win. He will likely face challenges.