Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 November, 08:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hope a missile hits the Health Insurance Marketplace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 November, 11:29
pelosi is fired. she was dine when paul opened that door VK. our wonderful potus was waiting for maga america first strongholds to be planted across our nation to finish his business. we all know VK those who trust him waited and swept aside all those silly opinions that tried to be turned to fact that God wins in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
pelosi is fired. she was dine when paul opened that door VK. our wonderful potus was waiting for maga america first strongholds to be planted across our nation to finish his business. we all know VK those who trust him waited and swept aside all those silly opinions that tried to be turned to fact that God wins in the end.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 November, 10:52
During the Second Gulf War, I wrote regular columns… One of them was about Frendly Fire…
I'll post it below..
Good thought about Trump and the expectations of the DS by the way!

I drive my car from the east of the country to Amsterdam. It is twilight and it is sleep-inducingly quiet on the road. The news on radio NL talks about Friendly Fire and thirty-seven injured, possibly even dead.
Friendly Fire... a euphemism for hell.
I try to imagine being a gunner in a tank. We are hidden behind a high sand dune and the gun turret turns to the right. The desert air shimmers in the heat. I see the enemy through the telescope.

My comrades in the tank are tense. It comes down to it now. It will be our first confrontation. We check the grenade magazine again and an instruction to the driver follows.
(next page)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 November, 10:54
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
The sound of the huge tank engine swells and very slowly the steel monster climbs into the yellow sand. I calculate the enemy's position again and set the barrel to it. Through a slit we see the other tanks of our division. Just a few more seconds and my first real act of war will take place. Suddenly we hear a huge explosion and through the crack I see that the tank next to us has been hit from behind by a shell. Smoke is coming out of the dome. "Who the fuck did hit us?" Again there are bangs and explosions. I look through the telescope … but it is not the enemy that is attacking us. But who is. I turn the turret 180 degrees … but there are our own troops on the horizon! Panic ensues… shit… friendly fire! The next second our tank is hit by a direct hit…..

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 November, 10:34
Feeling very emotional right now. Prayers up for everyone who is about to be in harms way. Please stay safe VK. I hear you are hosting the first annual Anon island cookout.
DJVK maybe?
WWG1WGA

Mnp Sna @ms2021
16 November, 08:49

Mnp Sna @ms2021
16 November, 08:46

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 November, 07:41
It is being reported it was an accident...that makes more sense at this point..🙌

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
16 November, 07:36
🤜❤️🤛

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 November, 07:28
😊

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
16 November, 07:33
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
"Start to walk in the vision of your purpose...not your problems"
That would be a big, AMEN, Tx. Traveler ;)

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
16 November, 06:42
Perhaps?

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 November, 05:20
Something good is coming! I can feel it!

Keep vibes high and give it to our creator!

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
16 November, 04:18
That's exactly what I suspected.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 02:47

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 November, 02:25
Always keep [them] and US guessing.

Panic in DC.
Well done.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
16 November, 02:00
republicans have taken the house of representatives by a majority is this a good thing what can now come of it???

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 November, 01:20
A TFR flight restriction was placed over Pres Trumps Miami home yesterday in place til 5/2023.

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
16 November, 01:13
🤣

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
16 November, 01:07
is vincent kennedy on Twitter? I type realvincentkennedy but nothing comes up.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 November, 01:06
i think there was more to this “big announcement “
much more…
FF
FF
another 10:13🔥

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 12:42
Nana just bets that Pres. Trump truly wanted to smile really big when he talked about removing Cruella Pelosi.

Didn't he say, Pelosi is, either being flown to, or is flying to another country right now?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My thoughts were flying her to Gitmo!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 November, 01:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My thoughts too!
Trump said he would not allow the Biden to have another 4 years as of 2020. He kind of snuck it in there. Which makes me think...

If the Obama presidency is ruled null & void, then the Biden was effectively the president for Obama's two terms, which means he was not eligible to run in 2020.

5D Chess!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 01:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, at least we got that good news.
Thank you GOD.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 November, 12:39
Pres.Trump's last few moves do seem to have them guessing and moving early.
Were they preparing FF in case he came out in the open with a lot of things we all know?

It kinda looks like we are in a pretty darned good position right now for the military to get, what I keep hearing as their wish, for some of the evil to be shown first to the public in real Congressional hearings.

✍️Biden is obviously going to be taken down thr all the evidence now in the public view of treason and money laundering.
✍️Proud DJT should be that Cruella Pelosi has been removed. (We had heard that her deal to read her script had been revoked due to finding out her crimes worse than 1st seen).
✍️Kamala is out if for no other good reason she is not a natural born citizen.

Goodness where does that leave them now?
Biden still there.
A Republican Speaker of the House to take is place if he is taken out for any reason, impeached or otherwise.
What moves do they have left?

FFs? War?
Just asking

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
16 November, 12:24
12:13 am est 1213>34 P34 🔥🔥🔥🔥👍

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 November, 12:22
I was kind of wondering if it weren't actually a Ukrainian missile.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
16 November, 07:28
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 November, 12:19

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 November, 12:17
🤔Timing was something