Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 November, 05:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🙂Been healing this week!!! TY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
16 November, 10:49
Thanks, I needed that Kim.

I am being overran by people who just got black pilled and took a major gut punch last night.

Half the ones I spent the last 6 years waking up just completely gave up and the other half are looking to me for answers that I can't give them other than just Trust in God and his plan.

I am just bummed...tired of ALL the lies and deceit.

I am just ready for the movie to end...for the game to be over, not for may sake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
16 November, 09:41
did the black hats allow us to win the house because trump announced and isnt a threat for speakership now?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 November, 09:51
In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication
I could be wrong but I don't think so...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

wht 2.0 @wht
16 November, 01:11
"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God" Heb12:1,2

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things honest, whatsoever things just, whatsoever things pure, whatsoever things lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if any virtue, and if any praise, think on these things" Phil4:8

Red Edge @Rededge
16 November, 12:43
love this music
twitter days 💞