Nada ... @Nada
Did I want Trump to rain fire and brimstone tonite? YES

Am I still trusting the Plan? YES

Why?

-I’ve poured countless hours of research into this for almost five years, and the coincidences are in the thousands.
-Washington DC is empty.
-Buy-Den is an actor, not him
-Our economy is teetering on the brink.
-Society is a mess
-Trump retruthing Q shit
-Brink of World War
-etc, etc

I’m trusting God on this one more than ever.

We need the Precipice.

I will continue to obey my oath.
10:35 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
gail nichols @2021election
16 November, 01:08
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I am anxious….but I am on The TRUMP TRAIN. Trusting God and all our patiot warriors. Glory Be To God 👍🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am anxious….but I am on The TRUMP TRAIN. Trusting God and all our patiot warriors. Glory Be To God 👍🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
16 November, 09:22
I had a double mental exhaustion last night, my 1 yr 8month old had to go to the emergency and listening to President Trump's important speech... I just left everything to God after I prayed...Everything went well. Thank You Anonup family for being here where I can get insights on what is going on. Much Love and Peace

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
16 November, 02:40
thanks for the post. I truly did not know what to think watching that. I’m glad I jumped here it to see what others had to say and what insights that I just did not have. I appreciate everyone here that have posted and the ones from TS that were positive.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 November, 11:20
Thanks for your post tonight. My blood pressure came down 2 points. Better than nothing.

Nada ... @Nada
15 November, 11:28
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
tonite required necessary mental fortitude
❤️👊

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 November, 11:19
Thanks for your post tonight. My blood pressure came down 2 points. Better than nothing.