Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
15 November, 10:09
😭Juan said a #GutPunch was coming. I feel like this was it😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot America @Trump4us123
15 November, 10:14
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
What do you mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que @SusieQue
Duh, he conceded to the 2022 election.
10:16 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Patriot America to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SusieQue in this post can reply
15 November, 11:42
In response Susie Que to her Publication
You don’t listen to Juan very much! He has always said to help others understand. Sorry I asked!

15 November, 11:40
I don’t understand why you have to be so rude when I was asking an honest question.

I don’t understand why you have to be so rude when I was asking an honest question.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 November, 08:14
In response Patriot America to his Publication
I apologize, I was in a foul mood.