Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 November, 11:55
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
My husband was cursing Laura and Fox last night.

Also, my internet was stalling and spinning when watching tv or Rumble. Felt as if this was a deliberate attack. And I pay for this crap!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
16 November, 05:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
it was happening to us as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 04:53
geee...i wonder why 😂

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 November, 01:30
now there's a big surprise!

amy lilley @amylilley
15 November, 10:53

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 November, 10:39
.!

#Fooked

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 November, 10:28
watched on newsmax, DJT’s speech Perfect, concentrated on his accomplishments, just right, not angry, a quieter strength, loved ♥️♥️♥️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 November, 10:28
watched on newsmax, DJT’s speech Perfect, concentrated on his accomplishments, just right, not angry, a quieter strength, loved ♥️♥️♥️

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
15 November, 10:27
another day ending in fog ....

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 10:15
I watched it on Rumble, all the while I had fox on because I knew they would cut him off and they did. They would have a few ppl discuss a tipic or two then go back with the live!

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 10:15
I watched it on Rumble, all the while I had fox on because I knew they would cut him off and they did. They would have a few ppl discuss a tipic or two then go back with the live!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
15 November, 10:03
rumble has it continuously

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 November, 10:01
MSM needs to go down. I hope they are the first ones to be disseminated!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
15 November, 10:00
why would anyone want to hear him talk about shit we already know?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 November, 10:04
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I understand your frustration, but we must remember, all of this is not just about us.