Kim Runner @kimrunner
1-year Delta for #3837 - The Silent War Continues…..

*There are more 1-yr & 3-yr deltas (no 2-yr) - https://qagg.news/?q=%7BDR...
11:12 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 February, 04:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The silent war continues 😭 lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
07 February, 04:26
Anything is possible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
06 February, 11:52
The Silent War Continues…..

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 February, 11:29
AOC has a remarkable resemblance to Huma's sister...

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
06 February, 11:25
I am losing hope and running out of wine. I think I have to let go and get back to whatever crappy new world we are subjected to and hope for the best. I can't keep glued to this computer or phone. Any advice welcome.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 February, 11:33
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
We all need a break at times. Rest, socialize, get some sun or at least fresh air. You'll know when you're ready to come back to the fight. Meanwhile, there will be millions of us holding the line for you.

Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
06 February, 11:43
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

That's right. Give up two yards from the finish line. Good job.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 February, 11:20
I you know, you know!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 11:25
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
;)

JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
06 February, 11:19
Have we ever noticed correlation with these one and two year deltas? I always look at them, but I can't say I've ever seen the drops relate to anything currently happening.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 February, 11:21
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
look closer ~ they do correlate ~ no coincidences?
#wwg1wga

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
07 February, 03:27
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
the second half is from when covid started and what happened to us. i heard 11iranians were trying to get in the bordees at yuma arizona. so i do not know the Iranians within the govt. I thought we have Chinese