Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 November, 02:41
How many do you need for a Party?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 07:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I see everyone posting about DJT’s announcement today and many are speculating that he will announce his run for 2024. I’ve got a quick question..If he announces his run for 2024, does that mean he has conceded the 2020 election?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
Yes, that's why that won't be the announcement. Neither can it be about announcing any military coming. That would mean he planned the "coup" He has to be out of th epicture completely fort hat to happen.
08:31 PM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatrioticRealtor in this post can reply
Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
15 November, 09:09
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I completely agree, however, it was jist announced that he filed the paperwork for his run in 2024. 🤷‍♀️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
16 November, 12:01
In response Holly Brewer to her Publication
Well he didn't concede but didn't say 2024 so I think Military will step in and there will be a new election in 2023. IMO😊