TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
This is a very VALUABLE website. please take the time to scroll down through the whole thing to the bottom... I do think you will like it 😊

I found this website many many years ago.... it may be a good thing to show family member that have no idea why we are fighting to hard.

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
http://www.usavsus.info/in...
07:34 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
01 December, 08:53
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Instructions and true support on taking your freedom back and claiming your status of an American State National. 😊

https://t.me/bobbylawrence...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 November, 01:52
bk mk ThankQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
01 December, 08:00
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
😊 you're welcome!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 November, 09:43
Thank you. Have been looking for this for quite some time. Lost my copy of it when twitter booted everyone off. 💙

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
01 December, 11:53
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
You're welcome 😊

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 November, 08:59
THANK YOU!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 November, 09:46
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
😁🤗you're welcome!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 November, 08:10
Me Like it a lot! Thanks.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
15 November, 07:54
YES! and Thank You for Posting !!!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 November, 07:55
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
🤗you're welcome🤗😁