Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 02:50
I'm sure everything is ok...

https://twitter.com/DEFCON...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
05 February, 12:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
haha this is great.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 01:53
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
lol
and Hi Deflationist...nice to see ya!

05 February, 07:17
hi kim (runner, not jong un haha) - i was so glad to see you on Anonup today bringing your great vibes for all us patriots ! i

have a great weekend !!

05 February, 08:40
Thanks! I was equally as happy to see YOU b/c you aren't normally around...unless you're lurking! :)

I've been thinking about you with all of this silver news ... It's right up your alley.

06 February, 12:55
ur right ! i spent the week working on gamestop squeeze and talk about a possible silver/gold squeeze. sent u a page from Judy Sheltons book few months ago about how gold/silver must get to their natural price before going back to gold standard. gold has been heavily shorted over the years so a squeeze will be needed and trillions in stimulus will help. i think gamestop is practice-and also a good way to expose the corrupt financial system. did i ever tell u steve cohen offered me a job in 2000? even then he had a dirty reputation so i passed. anyway, Q is def running gamestop trade.

Kim Runner @kimrunner
No way...that's crazy! Everything happens for a reason.
Yes, I believe Q is running it, too.
Nice, as always, to chat with you!
10:58 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it