Godly Man @WWCUE
Tonights “announcement” has to be, it must be, a yuge wake up call for the normies. If it’s not..Patriots be ready. You can only quell true patriots so long.

It’s not easy to keep normies at peace while trying to awaken them. I think DJT and us patriots have done all we can do. We’re at the precipice.

Mr. President, IT IS TIME. Lest you prefer patriots to hit the street and take their country back. If that’s what you want go ahead and give some soft speech about running in 2024. Because we’ve had it with softly waking up the normies.

IMHO, I believe you should deliver a speech that firmly slaps the fuck out of ALL normies.

You wake them up, or patriots will.
04:18 PM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
15 November, 07:11
In response Godly Man to his Publication
100% agree. I’m ready for We The People to wake up the normies. Rip off the bandaid and let’s move forward.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
15 November, 07:09
Quit the tippy toe sheet. If the normies are not awake now, never gonna be.. Stop letting the weak set the pace, time to move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 November, 04:29
I really hope that if this announcement isn't exactly what many are hoping it is, there won't be a giant letdown. Sometimes getting all ramped up has led to disappointment in the past.
We're in it for the long haul.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 November, 04:26
Agreed. It’s time. Enough of these psychopaths destroying our country and children.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 November, 04:25
LET'S GOOOOO

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
15 November, 04:24
Agreed. We are done. Too many people are being hurt trying to ease into it. We have persevered and waited for them to wake up LONG ENOUGH. It is time for public figures to pay the piper PUBLICLY and shake the s--- out of the corrupt system they built.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 November, 04:22
Im in !!!!!