P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️V I B E S ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
10:53 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD @EyeOfTheStorm369
07 February, 04:08
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
Math nerd here ... What about that Jr. stuff. Thought you said you think its "out there" 😅 Pattern breaking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 February, 04:26
In response Dr. Johanna Deinert, MD to her Publication
?? what did I say in relationship to? sorry just woke up from a nap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Martic @Kristina
06 February, 03:11
You know that Nikola Tesla was born in the little village in Croatia? I don't think he could be related to anyone from Kennedys or Lincolns 🤷‍♀️But, strange things happen s

06 February, 06:35
In response Kristina Martic to his Publication
I do.

You need to research some more 💗 ... insaid soul family for a reason

Smith Smith @Smith
06 February, 02:06
Are hr and tesla related?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 February, 01:20
omg, YES 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #vibes

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
06 February, 11:57
Many Blessings = = = >

Judy Link @Jlink333
06 February, 11:21
so exciting! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 11:17
Good morning PJ
Great vibes today!

06 February, 06:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 February, 11:15
Great seeing your post. I have missed you :)

06 February, 06:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
i have been here for weeks but struggled to get visible. This post helped lol

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 11:06
💗🙏🕊️💫Yes this!!! There are also powerful bloodlines that exist in the LIGHT too!!! 💗🙏🕊️💫

DARK -> LiIGHT💗🙏🕊️💫

💗🙏🕊️💫LOVE... and GOODLY... GODLY... WINS 💗🙏🕊️💫

06 February, 11:11
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
God showed me! i just put it together ⚡️🙏🏻🙌🏻💗

06 February, 11:04