JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have been focused on thanking everyone I can think of that has had a hand in this awakening because pretty soon everyone will be too happily distracted by all of the winning. Thank you Truth Seeker! This has been an amazing journey!
10:52 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 February, 11:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
HOW? Is there a machine? I doubt we can trust YTube or places like that now? 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
08 February, 08:22
Thank you, and may you be blessed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 February, 09:03
We love Ya'll!! We can never thank ya'll enough!! 💖💖🍿

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
07 February, 08:53
Thank You!

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
07 February, 08:35
🇺🇸We love you!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 February, 07:25
There's so much to learn about sound -- and color! -- related to healing. Everything has its own voice. Even Jesus said if people didn't praise Him, then even the rocks would. And now science shows that yes, rocks have their own sound too... Fascinating and encouraging! Thanks for posting!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
07 February, 06:44
come out at halftime no matter the score!!! we need this! WWG1WGA

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 03:45
again,

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I have been following this. Supposedly, the black hat 5G was going to resonate at the same freq. as the water molecules in our bodies.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
06 February, 01:30
I am sure looking forward to : "Be too happily distracted by all the winning"! Will be nice to not feel like stranger on the earth again. Haven't truly felt at home here for decades and since the spamdemic though, understanding and watching it as a movie has given relief to my soul. So wonderful to be in touch with like minded souls who are seeking to raise their vibration and want to genuinely help. 💖

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 03:46
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
i feel the same! complete outcast here

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:32
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
It sure does feel nice. For years we all felt that we were on an island. 🙏🏻

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
06 February, 01:23

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 03:50
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
found it! got it on now!!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
06 February, 01:03
Morning meditation with my boys. Green smoothie. CBD oil drops. Vitamin D dose from the sun. Turkey tail Mushrooms. Curcumin. Black seed oil. All makes a body good 😋

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:34
Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. 🙏🏻

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:34
Atta Mama. Spread bark chips, pulled weeds, and enjoyed picnic lunch with JFKJrFan 2.0. 🙏🏻

Tracy Keck @FlawesomeTracy
06 February, 12:57
I admit I don't know much about frequencies, but I do know that the frequency of a cat's purr is healing. (Says the crazy cat lady. 😻)

Shar Sirn @SharS
06 February, 01:15
In response Tracy Keck to her Publication
100% agree!

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
06 February, 11:42
In response Tracy Keck to her Publication
😸Saw this awhile back on twitter. 😎

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
06 February, 12:48
Thank you and to all others as well! We are One and WWG1WGA! Let us also remain humble and empathetic during the winning as well because arrogance is food for the enemy. We must be mindful that we've all come to a place of awareness only by Grace. Much Love and appreciation for you ALL Patriot family!💖🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:36
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
By grace indeed, thank you! 🙏🏻

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 February, 12:29
I thought it was sais that 528 to 741 was mind control tones, and some kid posted that 444=528, so now I am confused, but the 174 does stop the pain!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 February, 12:22

julie baja @JB4DJT
06 February, 12:08
So hard to repay you just with a thank you because it seems miniscule to everything that you and our patriots have done for us. From my whole heart the sincerest of thank yous is floatifrom our hearts to yours🙏🇺🇸❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:37
In response julie baja to her Publication
Thanks to you! 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 11:58
Thank you Sir, without you Nana would have never investigated grounding and the benefits of frequencies and God spark.
With what I experienced yrs ago with my NDE & my soul moving to a light energy being then, what you have shown me made all the sense.
Yes, I have followed many others but you were the one that brought this home.
We can never thank many of you that have helped us along on this journey to stay focused and consider these so important rabbit holes.
I do know that what you have done for this movement has been at great sacrifice for you personally.
Much Love as always from

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are too kind Nana. You have been a great support to me as well!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
06 February, 11:55
Thank you!!!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
06 February, 11:48
I want to Thank You for all you have done! I personally feel so much Love for what God is doing with his wonderous plan for us!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:41
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Ditto. 🙏🏻

Cindy Briggs @Freeatlast
06 February, 11:41
Thank you, it has been one of the best experiences of my life. The Truth will set you Free. Glad i was able to tag along. WWG1WWGA

Ragia HRH @HRH
06 February, 11:11
you mean tuning into these radio channels? or is there another way?

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
06 February, 12:17
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
go to rumble or bitchute or even youtube (i dont use youtube due to commercials) and do a search like, 528hz meditation or something like that. :) It makes a massive difference in meditation and meditating with the various frequencies has changed my life profound ways.

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 February, 11:08
💙 this!! TY 👍🏻

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
06 February, 10:59
Thank you for helping me understand over these many months. We started on Twit and now we are free on Anon. Glad to have made your acquaintance. May God bless and keep you and may His peace be with you.
✝️♥️🇺🇸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
06 February, 10:56
Thank you, Patriot! Appreciate you 🙏🏼

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
06 February, 10:56
i like the sound of 963.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 February, 11:05
In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication
963 > 369
🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸