Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 November, 01:07
So Nancy Drew is reporting Marines driving what looks like prison busses in DC and Joe has taken ill suddenly and cancels G20 meeting abruptly. All on the same day that DJT is giving an announcement. Wow.. and it's only mid day 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
15 November, 01:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
erin...can you post link for Nancy Drew? thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 November, 01:22
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
i saw your post after i did lol

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 November, 01:24
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
lol, as soon as I saw your post I went to her page had it open when I saw Nada asked for a link.❤️

Nada ... @Nada
15 November, 01:16
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
thx pip

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 November, 01:18
In response Nada ... to his Publication
You are welcome.