HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
Friends of mine think that Pres Trump is going to announce today that we're getting a new financial system... Myself, I think he's going to announce that he's going to run for office...
What do you think?
10:50 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
15 November, 11:02
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
If he announces a 2024 run im OUT. I cant take anymore of this shit, im exhausted with all of this, drained, i cant hold an imaginary line anymore to no end. BUT i think that is going to be something completely diffrent than 2024 pres run, or at least I HOPE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 11:08
In response IT IS TIME to her Publication
Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 November, 10:58
What if he announces a cure for people who took the jab? Gold standard? Stolen election again - hopefully they will be held to account - those who stole it!! Will his announcement kick off the EBS? Time will tell…. 🍿 🎥

15 November, 11:00
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
All nice !! 👊🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 November, 10:52

15 November, 10:54
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
HUGE !!! 😄