Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning!

In case you missed it, POTUS RT'd several Q memes last night on TS with the below being the most blatant one...

I think it was his way of reassuring us that no matter what his message is tonight, NCSWIC and stick with him!
09:29 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 November, 06:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
15 November, 11:54
I haven't been able to log into Truth Social. It keeps saying my password is wrong when it isn't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
15 November, 11:34
This is my favorite!!!❤️❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 November, 11:11

15 November, 11:11

15 November, 11:06
ID TAKE THAT AS A FUCK YES

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 11:25
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
lol...agree :)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 November, 11:02
Good morning Kim. :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 November, 11:27
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
GM ST! :)

Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
15 November, 10:51
Interesting, I posted this earlier before Mr Trump retruthed that.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sue Briggs @SueB369
15 November, 10:45
What ever the message is I thrust it will be what is needed in order for The Plan to unfold they way it was mapped out. I’m with DJT 100%.

arba happihr @arba
15 November, 11:51
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
I stand with the Trump plan!
Thank you for caring Q

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 November, 10:05
while i WANT it to be the my fellow americans message, i have a feeling it will be that he and partners are buying CNN..this will be the way to put out truth to the people..puzzled that it will be the biggest day in history..

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 November, 09:56
It was glorious to see last night

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 November, 09:56
TODAY.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
15 November, 09:53
until that message "my fellow Americans" shows up on Twitter, I won't hold my breath.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
15 November, 09:49
Been trying not to get my hopes up too much then went to TS this morning to see his retruths after seeing some posted here. I never trust what I see shared about him until I've gone and confirmed his retruth myself. Needless to say after scrolling through the MANY memes he retruthed over the last 10-12 hours... I'm very hopeful now!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
15 November, 09:35
im so excited to hear whatever hes got to say tonight... interesting they gave the election to hobbs last night
only thing i know is...he wont be entering the 24 race 😏
party time

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 November, 09:34
Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰

Ange Love @LoveM
15 November, 09:33
🙏✨🕊️I Believe❤️😇
Lots of sky activity this morning! Complete spray covering too... think I'll stay home today🍿

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 November, 09:30
Game on.