Vee Wallace @VeeW
15 November, 08:25
If the chatter that Trump will announce a run in 2024 today is true... it will not be with DeSantics as VP. Trump was always sposed to have Flynn as his VP. I know Flynn says he is not planning on such a run, but if the nation needs him -- being the incredible military man that he is -- he will serve as VP beside Trump. The American people trust him, and he will be key in healing the nation. He is not Republican, but neither was Trump. Party lines need to go extinct. We need to return to voting for the person rather than a party. Strictly imo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 November, 08:29
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
IMHO Trump cannot and will not state his desire to run for 2024 - even if it is as an independent - that will be conceding 2020- it simply cannot happen and if it does, I for one, will be very disappointed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
It is going to be a very interesting day. Juan is saying Trump will likely announce a 2024 run. He also said alot of ppl will jump ship at this low point... but it will be the ones who hold the line who will be the true heroes. No matter what happens, we cannot throw our hands up and quit. Disappointment is a given with all that is happening, but I heard something recently that is pretty key: "You must expect to be hurt if you are going to speak the Truth." I think that goes even further in that we are often hurt by those closest to us when we stand for Truth -- Pain comes when we are struck in the heel. which is coming. But the PAIN the enemy will suffer in the end will crush the head of the snake and usher in a window of healing for those who stood strong in the darkest hours.
08:37 AM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 November, 08:39
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
from your mouth to God's ear