The Mac @TheMac
15 November, 07:30
So what are the odds that the vaccine is really a quantum computing storage device to hook everyone up to the Central Bank Digital currency?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 November, 07:40
In response The Mac to his Publication
I'd say pretty even....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
Are the odds in favour of optogenetic mind control or being vaccinated?
07:51 AM - Nov 15, 2022
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 November, 11:14
In response The Mac to his Publication
Tough one. I would think more people than not have had the jab. However I have heard that a certain percentage were placebos (can't have everyone dropping like flies now can we?). Although entirely possible even the placebos contain the nanotech. They just won't display any 'symptoms' until it's activated.

The Mac @TheMac
15 November, 11:22
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Well if the vaccine does not function to vaccinate but it does function to pass the blood brain barrier to action a potential to control the mind... what other conclusion is there to make?