eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Do you know why gold is so highly valued by hermetic and evil existences and entities?Only what is valued at a mental and emotional level in the social consciousness has real value.

The rarity of gold, for "them",does not lie in gold only as a precious metal, but in the molecular arrangement of this element -gold- and in it the binding forces between the atomic nucleus and the electron shell. Among these interactive elements in gold exist specific power aspects that are a natural part of "material" reality 3D. So, these bonds are essentially energetic interactions and cause the gold to react !specifically! in relation to the mental energy that is formed by the association factors (thoughts,will,emotions).

Gold has a direct connection with the control of the organic factors of our world in the material plane - unless a pure human soul into this "their agency" steps in.
Pure soul always wining.

To me, silver is definitely worth more than gold. LOL
I don't like parasites.
06:48 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 August, 05:16
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
If you have kids...give them a silver spoon to eat with....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 05:05 (E)
"Egyptians considered gold “the skin of the gods” -- specifically the sun god Ra -- and often used it to craft objects of spiritual significance.
Why is this relevant?
Q"

Gold Au (1 and 21)=22 "they" favor gold over other metals because gold can influence mind frequencies at a distance, best of all the chemical elements here on earth.
That is why gold has been so demanded since the ages. "They" know it.
But silver Ag (1 and 7) has an antibacterial effect, i.e. against parasites. Therefore, fairy tales tell about the unique effectiveness of bullets cast from silver, as an effect against evil.

If you paint an object with colloidal gold, it becomes invisible from a certain point of view.

The Ark of the Covenant was coated with colloidal gold. Because, the thing coated with colloidal gold it can react to specific biological DNA (recognition specific electromagnetism pure human).
So this explain the claim that not everyone can touch the Ark of the Covenant, only just a pure human.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 August, 05:07

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 August, 05:12
"Gold (Au) "they" favor gold over other metals because gold can influence mind frequencies at a distance"

I wonder if "our" AU Is the counter force of this
Not influencing
Inspiring maybe...

19 July, 04:22
Why it was written that Judas betrayed for thirty pieces of silver?Why silver and not gold? "They" always valued gold more than silver. In the figurative sense of the word, it means, the symbol of silver as liberation from something.Also, the ferryman on the river to the underworld demanded a silver coin and not a gold one.
Silver really means symbolic redemption.That's why vampires are afraid of silver and that's why silver bullets are used on werewolves.

And now to the heart: on the attached map, which was but written in English, I found one passage/canal (it was somewhere lower on the left) that was called the Styx.According to Greek mythology, the river Styx is the passage to the realm of the dead, for a silver coin.If the canal goes there, the canal goes here. Understand?!!

Maritime law is about dead souls. At birth, the child was declared a dead soul (by issuing a birth certificate) and thus automatically became "their" slave. Punishment-payments are made in silver ounces.

19 July, 04:53 (E)
Lower left, Isn't it?

OK

👇👇👇👇👇
"LOWER LEFT".
Let it's the last what each of "them" will hear, to remember forever and ever, soulless bastards.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 July, 08:05
GOLD is Symbolic of the SUN

SILVER is Symbolic of the Light-to-Dark/Dark-to-Light Phases of the Moon which are Mirrored in the Hormonal Cycles, as well as the Three-in-One/One-in-Three Structure of our TRIUNE Brain)

30 June, 05:18
AU .... 1(A) + 21 (U) = 22 is good global predictor (11:11)

Gold (Au) "they" favor gold over other metals because gold can influence mind frequencies at a distance, best of all the chemical elements here on earth.
That is why gold has been so demanded since the ages. "They" know it. They know it all along.
But silver Ag (1 and 7) has an antibacterial effect, i.e. against parasites. Therefore, fairy tales tell about the unique effectiveness of bullets cast from silver, as an effect against evil.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 June, 06:35
You are correct that AU and AG are not well understood. There’s a silver round in my bath.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 August, 05:13
Funny how AU came to be... Anon Up is not a coinky

10 December, 10:41 (E)
If you paint an object with colloidal gold, it becomes invisible from a certain point of view.

According to my assumptions, it was the Ark of the Covenant that was coated with colloidal gold. In addition, the thing coated with colloidal gold can react to specific biological DNA (recognition).
So this would also explain the claim that not everyone can touch the Ark of the Covenant. Just a pure human.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 June, 06:35
Prayers Up.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
10 December, 09:07
SILVER IS A FARR BETTER CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY. DO I HEAR $1000+ NEXT YEAR?

10 December, 09:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Gold and silver cannot be eaten. Soon everything will have a different value.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 December, 08:48
Great! Gold is called the number 1.
And I prefer silver:-) First because it is cheaper to buy. And later on it felt better and better. Good to have some silver bars or rounds by hand.

Nice to read about the energy! ⚪️

10 December, 09:36
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Why pile stones? Neither silver nor gold can be eaten.
Everything will soon have a different value. 🙂

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 November, 12:07
Gold and silver can both be used for healing

15 November, 12:12
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
All minerals and plants can be used somehow. How it is used is up to each individual.
Unfortunately, those who do not know the effects or allow "them" to be manipulated - they can be harmed.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 November, 07:06
I've always preferred silver. Perhaps my soul knew.