Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 November, 06:02
In response memes matter to her Publication
I have no idea who he is but sounds like he thinks highly of himself...cant wait for him to meet my LORD, good or not he needs to be humbled a bit. ew...i hate arrogance in any form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:09
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
i am team Tate ❤️🪖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:10
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
,think hes playing that role to breach cencorship🔎think hes part of the awakening and here by design to further reach demograpgics Q didnt and we didnt

Denise Morgan @Curiosity
15 November, 05:39
At least Andrew Tate has the balls to say and stand up to the Matrix!
It's unbelievable to me that strong, intelligent men are sitting around for Trump to fight their battles.

Where are the alpha males o the planet, especially in America?

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:11
In response Denise Morgan to her Publication
He is backed by whitehats I am 90% sure

P8t Riot @P8triot2
15 November, 05:12
Who is this guy? mma fighter?

memes matter @NoComment
15 November, 06:17
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
that to. I think hes an insider playing a part to reach demographics hard to breach bcs they are highly programmed to materialistic ways and dont care about politics or doesnt know about constitutional challenges or ect the Children..they do know about the rat race ect