Godly Man @WWCUE
There are two governments in the US right now. The Office of the Whitehouse, Inc. is defacto. The Republic of the United States of America is de jur and currently run by the military out of Cheyenne Mountain, Trump is the Commander in Chief.

Trump may run for office in 2024, but not for a de facto government. If he talks about running for office in the defacto government tonight the movie continues. I’ll be leaving the theatre because I’m out of popcorn.

Washington DC is basically closed down. I worked there for years and have been back on business. It’s fenced off, boarded up, and a skeleton of what it once was.

It floors me that even awake people don’t know this.
03:48 AM - Nov 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
15 November, 09:12
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Have you changed your status and claimed your sovereignty? Are you part of your state assembly? If not, you are not doing your part either. Just my humble opinion. It is all fraudulent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 November, 09:12
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Interesting about running as an independent.... except for the fact that I believe the US Corporation was already disassembled and the show is being run by the military to present how corrupt this system of elections is.... so Trump running as an Independent in THAT system makes no sense.... but then again... she mentioned Washington... uffff... so much to calculate, lol! Love it, though!!!💗🇺🇲😎🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396