Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
I love all of you, but can we please stop with date predictions and crypto currency being bad? you all are driving me crazy! not all technology is bad, its just the people in control that are bad... has anyone actually took a moment to realize the changing of the guard may be the right thing! I feel like alot of you guys don't understand technology and are so afraid of crypto! you realize with a decentralized ledger tied to gold can be an amazing thing? you realize with a decentralized ledger it will be eazy to track down corrupt government spending??
09:55 PM - Nov 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by The_Nameless in this post can reply
Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
14 November, 10:06
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
I have worked IT for 20 years now! everyone is so concerned about crypto... you do realize the American dollar is just crypto... its just a made up number in a computer system.. a centralized ledger... a ledger that can be manipulated... now we arw moving into a decentralized ledger.. it is a good thing, please trust me on this!! signed, your neighborhood IT guy!! I love you all, I wish you all the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396