Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 November, 04:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Hello. This is a page that I have referred others to. There has been a need for temporary help to others from time to time.

Please see Queen Romana's page via Telegram as she has an organized system via state /also different countries to help with rent, groceries and etc. You need to choose your particular area and find that groceries page. They will collect your invoices/bills and will ask others for help in an organized manner and typically happens quickly if you can furnish those things to the admins.

https://t.me/romanadidulo/...

This is distinctly for the US region. The other places are listed as well. Some have scoffed at these methods but I've sent others to receive organized help. Many are willing.

When there is a will, there is a way. Best of light to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Thank you SO VERY much and God Bless you for your kindness. I will look into it as soon as I can. I am very humbled and appreciative for your thoughtfulness and goodwill. All of the very best to you.
05:01 PM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 November, 08:57
QR has helped many, this is an excellent suggestion.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 November, 05:17
We all fall on hard times whether its physical or mental or emotional. WRWY. We've all had direction by a divine hand. Peace be with you, H.