Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
14 November, 12:30
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
you have to take it correctly. three days to kill the mother parasite. when she dies she sends a hormone out and thousands of eggs hatch, so about five days later repeat for three days. then get on a montgly cycle or whatever you want.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 November, 11:06
I started using it over a year ago
I had been diagnosed by my naturopathic doctor as having listeria bacteria in my system - a long time problem & it can be tick borne like Lyme disease

Anyway, I was on a detox regimen he put me on but I was hearing more & more about ivermectin & decided to try it

I used the paste similar to what you have, & went by the weight measurements on the plunger, twice a week for six weeks

I went back to the nat doc & my system was free of inflammation caused by the bacteria
I still take it & fenbendazole at least once a week each, for maintenance & prevention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 November, 11:02
I think I shared this with you already, KiKi, but just making sure. Dosing instructions for horse paste!

https://youtu.be/AexpeCn08...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
14 November, 10:40
Where can I purchase this?

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 November, 10:51
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
Fleet Farm or Tractor Supply where you live?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 November, 11:03
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
I got it online, but I believe You can get it from other places cheaper too:

RJ matthews Merial Zimecterin Horse Dewormers Tube https://a.co/d/3NKu2jk

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
14 November, 10:38
For maintenance I take a small pencil eraser size everyday. If you are sick do this twice a day. Drink lots of lemon water and avoid sugar...it feeds the parasites. My husband and I started taking it 15 mos. ago and have not been sick at all.

14 November, 10:40
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
🙏Thank You🙏
So, for maintenance, Ya’ll take this daily 1 time? Just want to make sure I am taking it correctly💖

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
14 November, 10:37
I used mine until I ran out, at the proper doses daily.

14 November, 10:38
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Yes, I did this. Do You take this monthly?