Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 February, 08:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Correct me if I'm wrong, but yellow and white look pretty healthy and lively to me. Red appears to be struggling and losing, green seems to be very reactive to yellow. So we're doing well so far - that red line, if I could, would go totally flat!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Navy93 ... @Navy93
06 February, 11:05
looks like a NARC at a biker rally to me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 February, 10:48
Thank you for these continued shuman posts. After getting suspended from twitter and then shuman locking their account. I was going through withdrawals. Youre a rock star! ❤️

Only followers of this user (GoldieMo) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
06 February, 10:41
👀👀

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
06 February, 10:30
I am unabashedly displaying my ignorance, I know. Would you briefly explain what I'm looking at, please?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 February, 10:36
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
No worries...we all start somewhere. It's called the Schumann Resonance. Here are a few resources that help explain things...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

https://www.youtube.com/pl...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 February, 10:26
Looks like evil is struggling. 😉

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 February, 10:21
🙏 Thank You , Angel 😇 @kimrunner