Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 November, 03:51
Fell asleep at 7pm and now I am Up.
Looking to make it a productive day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 November, 06:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I haven’t slept yet, I have a sick dog, I’m waiting for the vet’s office to open. My internet doctoring sounds like he has a hemotoma in his ear. Poor guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
Hey there
I work with dogs
I'm glad I stopped to read the comments
Wrap the dogs ears tight against the head but not too tight.
if a small dog, cut off the end of a stretchy sock and place it around the head like a head band.
Large dog you'll have to use something else.

There's a small vein that wraps around the ear
and when dogs shake their head a bunch it can rupture from repeated shaking.
Most likely from an ear infection?
Hydrogen peroxide in the ear canal if your dog does have one
and keep those ears tight to the head so when it shakes it's not making it worse.
That will help until you see the vet and have it drained.
it's not life threatening so if you're panicking, don't.
it's fixable.
A little benedryl will calm and make them sleepy if you need to keep them still won't hurt.
hope that helps.
08:13 AM - Nov 14, 2022
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 November, 10:17
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Thank you so much. My poor guy has been misdiagnosed since June. Allergies. Allergy pills, prednisone and cephalexin. Last week I was itching like crazy. Mites. He has had mites all along. Makes me want to cry. He has patches of hair. He is a beautiful Portuguese Water Dog. He now looks like a homeless dog. Earlier I tried using a winter scarf to pull his ears down, not successful. He has an appt at 11:00 this morning. Yes with the vet that misdiagnosed. She should be glad I’m so forgiving. With me not sleeping for 3 nights I will have to control myself…hopefully.

Night Shift @kekerista
14 November, 10:26
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
If it's mites that are all over and not just his ears they are going to want to sell you a topical shampoo at a ridiculous price.
Anything you can get from the vet you can get online for cheaper.
Especially if it's something so simple as demodex mites, for instance.
Just type in the main ingredient in whatever they would prescribe for said mite and find it elsewhere.
Mark up on topicals from the vet is 1000%
And of course they misdiagnosed.
How else do you think they make $$$
Cures do not facilitate income.
I wish I was being sarcastic but it's the norm.
I see it ALL THE TIME.
demand a Skin scraping to determine what mite you're dealing with
and then take your dog's care into your own hands.
Take your power back.
Good luck and I'm here if you need me.